Sunday, September 7, 2008

Schedule for Next Week

I know I do this a lot, but I once again find myself apologizing for recent inactivity. The start of school, as well as some personal issues have kept me from posting, but I will return to posting as much as I can starting tomorrow. This week will feature daily updates consisting of the work I've been doing, including a full of review of the latest Metallica album, Death Magnetic. I also will going to the midnight release of Rock Band 2 with a group of friends, and as my friends will tell you, I have become rather obsessed with its release (much to their annoyance I'm sure). I don't do much with gaming on here, but since some of you know me from the Gamespot community, it shouldn't be a surprise that I am a huge fan of the first Rock Band. For that reason, I will be posting a review of the Rock Band 2 set list next week, after I get a chance to play all of the songs. I also will be blogging my first impressions of the game next Sunday. The full schedule for next week will be as follows:

Monday: Album Catch-Up Part 5
Tuesday: Album Catch-Up Part 6 (I also will be seeing Nightwish and Sonata Arctica tonight)
Wednesday: Review of Nightwish/Sonata Arctica Concert
Thursday: Album Catch-Up Part 7
Friday: Review of Metallica's Death Magnetic
Saturday: A Review of either Nas' Untitled or Opeth's Watershed
Sunday: Rock Band 2 Impressions

In order to keep myself more focused on this blog, which I want to make a priority, I will likely be doing more of these schedules. This will hopefully keep me on track and will prevent me from getting even farther behind.

I also will be doing another Top 100 feature in the near future. This one will be of my 100 Favorite Albums. Unlike my reviews, where I do my best to be as objective as possible, this list will be purely subjective. This will be a list of my 100 absolute favorite albums of all-time, and why I love them. During my stay in the hospital, I wasn't able to listen to music, so these are the albums I came back to when I got home, and the albums that have helped me find passion in my life. I guess you could say this will be a very personal list, and one that have put a lot of care into. I hope you guys enjoy it, and I thank all you for sticking around and continuing to read what I have written. It truly means a lot to me.

No comments: