Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Untitled Update

Alright, I know I lied when I said frequent updates were coming soon. This time, however, I believe I'll be able to keep my promise. My Top 100 list is nearly complete (with the exception of proofreading), so I expect to have that finished and posted by the end of the month. Also, I will be reviewing as many albums as possible, and I will write full reviews upon request. I still plan to write a full review of the new Ayreon album (which I promise will be finished soon). I have heard and graded the following albums from 2008, so let me know if you want a review of any of the following that I have not yet reviewed:

Airbourne- Running Wild: C-
Avantasia- The Scarecrow: B+
Ayreon- 01011001: A
Bullet for My Valentine- Scream, Aim, Fire: D+
Children of Bodom- Blooddrunk: B+
Jack Johnson- Sleep Through the Static: B
Lenny Kravtiz- It's Time for a Love Revolution: C
Louis XIV- Slick Dogs and Ponies: D
The Mars Volta- The Bedlam in Goliath: A-
Meshuggah- obZen: A-
Protest the Hero- Fortress: B
Simple Plan- Simple Plan: C-
Sons & Daughters- The Gift: B
Tarja Turunen- My Winter Storm: C

I also have the following albums either ready for listening or still in the process of being graded:

The Black Crows- Warpaint
Black Tide- Light from Above
Cavalera Conspiracy- Inflikted
Dengue Fever- Venus on Earth
Die! Die! Die!- Promises Promises
Eluveite- Slania
Flogging Molly- Float
Ghostland Observatory- Robotique Majestique
Ill Nino- Enigma
Kingdom of Sorrow- Kingdom of Sorrow
Korpiklaani- Korven Kuningas
Murder by Death- Red of Tooth and Claw
Nada Surf- Lucky
Nine Inch Nails- Ghosts I-IV
The Presidents of the United States of America- These are the Good Times
Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks- Real Emotional Trash
Vampire Weekend- Vampire Weekend
Why?- Alopecia

So yeah, I'm still here and reviews actually coming soon. Also, I'll be previewing this year's Sasquatch! Festival, which I purchased tickets for last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!? A new Korpiklaani album! I must have it!