Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blog Update

I've been extremely busy the last few weeks, so I apologize for the inactivity. Last week was finals week and that combined with some personal issues and the end of the semester have forced me to delay everything I've been planning to write. For anyone who still reads this (and thank you to people who do), I will be posting updates at least every Saturday and Tuesday. I will try to post more than just two times a week, but I can guarantee that there will be an update every Saturday and Tuesday, so check those days for reviews, lists, editorials, or anything else that I feel like posting. In the coming weeks, I plan to the have the following posted on here:
  • continuation of my Top 100 Songs of 2007 list
  • list of my Top 10 albums of 2007 (possibly in audio or video blog format and (hopefully) featuring a guest critic)
  • review of "Scream, Aim, Fire" by Bullet for My Valentine
  • review of "Runnin' Wild" by Airbourne
  • review of "01011001" by Ayreon
  • review of "Fortress" by Protest the Hero
  • review of "The Bedlam in Goliath" by The Mars Volta
  • various reviews of other albums that I happen to get my hands on in the coming weeks
  • editorials on the subject of modern metal, art in modern music, and the future of mainstream music
Thank you to anyone who happens to be reading this. I would greatly appreciate comments from anyone reading this so I can have an idea of who still reads this and so I can personally thank you in my next update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog everyday dude.

Tad

Anonymous said...

I am intrigued by the possibility of a guest critic...

And I check here rather often.